sábado, 14 de março de 2020

1995: David Bowie sobre John Lennon...

Numa entrevista antiga da MTV:
Express: David Bowie John Lennon: Bowie reveals Lennon’s ‘SPITEFUL sense of humour’.
https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1254478/David-Bowie-John-Lennon-friendship-Bowie-beatles-favourite-MTV-interview

Citando:
"We kind of started knocking around with each other and at the time he gave me what I thought was one of the better Lennon quotes, which I have said a number of times.

“I asked him what he thought of what I was doing, glam rock, and he said, ‘Yeah, it’s great, but it’s just rock and roll with lipstick on.’

“I was impressed as I was with virtually everything he said.”

This is clearly an example of Lennon’s “spiteful” sense of humour, which Bowie went on to praise."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário