quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2022

1965: 3 hour interview at Abbey Road?

Seems like. 
https://www.nippon.com/en/column/g00378/
The cover of the 200000 copies sold-out magazine (Source: original article):
Quoting:
"I met the Beatles in June 1965. I boarded a plane for the first time in my life and flew to London for an exclusive interview with John, Paul, George, and Ringo at EMI’s legendary Abbey Road studios. A year later, the Beatles came to perform in Japan, at the Nippon Budōkan. Following that original interview in 1965, I was able to meet and interview the Beatles every year until the band split in 1970. This wonderful opportunity gave me a precious glimpse of the personalities beyond these icons of my generation. (I was born the same year as John Lennon.) As 2016 marks 50 years since Beatlemania hit Japan, in this article, I look back on my meetings with the four men at the heart of a musical revolution and their impact on mid-1960s Japan."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário