segunda-feira, 20 de março de 2017

2017-03-19: Frances fala de conselhos de PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39307498

Citando:
"I wrote Drifting and Sublime in my room at LIPA - the performing arts school up in Liverpool.

That's the one that Paul McCartney founded, right? Did he ever show up?

A couple of times. He'd come in to do little Q&As.

He was really nice, if you saw him walking past, you could just say "hi" and he was always really sweet.

What's the best advice you got from him?

He said that when he and John [Lennon] were writing, they didn't have anything to record what they were doing… Whereas now, if I'm writing in a session, I've got my phone there recording everything. And so if I forget something I can go back and find it.

But he said, "We didn't have that luxury. So if we forgot something, it wasn't good enough and we didn't use it."

I was like, "Oh my God, that's so true." Because if you've written something and 10 minutes later you don't remember it, then it's not good enough.

Do you stick to that advice even now?

No, because my memory's terrible!"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário