terça-feira, 4 de abril de 2017

2017-04-04: Porque é que PM é chamado de Paul e não James?

https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/you-gave-me-the-answer-jayne-from-the-uk-asks

Citando:
"“Thanks for your question Jayne. It’s a strange story! I was told that it was because if letters arrived at the house for James McCartney, you wouldn’t know whether it was my Dad - that was James McCartney - or me, James McCartney. So that worked until they called my brother - whose name was Peter Michael McCartney - Michael!? And there was no Peter in the house to confuse him with! So I’ve ended up thinking it was rather Irish! I’ve no idea! My mum was Irish – and I don’t know, maybe there’s just some old thing where they call you by your second name. Nobody ever called me James, it was always Paul!”"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário