sábado, 1 de dezembro de 2018

2018-11: Paul McCartney partilha fotos do início dos Wings

... por altura de mais um reissue (edições expandidas) a 7 de Dezembro:
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/paul-mccartney-wings-reissue-wild-life-album-tracklist-linda-photos-a8660766.html

Citando:
"He explains that he had songs "knocking around" that would eventually end up on the Wild Life album. "What happens for me is that I write all the time and then suddenly I think: 'Oh god, I've got too many. I've got to record them to get them out of the way."

Addressing the backlash to the band and the album's lukewarm reception, McCartney says: "I'm not saying, 'yes, I'll do what you want. I'm saying, 'I'll do what I want.' People don't always like that."


The reissues of Wild Life and Red Rose Speedway are released on 7 December via MPL/Capitol/UMe."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário