domingo, 14 de novembro de 2021

2021-11: Sobre o novo documentário dos Beatles...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beatles-get-back-let-it-be-peter-jackson-60-minutes-2021-11-14/
And...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beatles-get-back-peter-jackson-60-minutes-2021-11-14/
Citando:
"I was thinking, is this going to really spoil my view of the Beatles? Am I going to see them squabbling with each other and argue? Am I going to see the dark side of the Beatles?" Jackson rhetorically asked Wertheim. "You can only watch something in real time… there's 57 hours it takes to watch it all. And so, I was just waiting. But as it as it went on and on, I was getting more and more confident that this is not going happen."

Jackson then did something he said he had never done before. The decorated filmmaker asked to have the job of producing the new documentary. 

For many Beatles' fans, the album and film "Let it Be" are tethered to the band's breakup. Jackson found the 22 days' worth of footage depicts four friends collaborating and called it "an incredibly amazing historical document of the Beatles at work." "

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário